Just a quick post, but i've been lurking the net-a-porter sale every night when I get home from work (was up till 5am the other morning).
And I have finally decided on my picks from the sale! (if only sense and money allowed)
The Carven dress would have been ordered before it even went on sale but unfortunately none in my size!
OAK Draped satin-twill wrap dress
2. YVES SAINT LAURENT Arty Too silver-plated ring
3. BURBERRY Textured-leather ankle boots
4. CARVEN Taffeta mini dress
5. MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Crystal-embellished coil ring
6. MULBERRY Cotton and silk-blend skirt
7. BALMAIN Wool and linen-blend jacket
8. ALAÏA Leather and wood platform wedges
What do you think?
What were / are your picks?